1. 2days 1night templestay (Every Saturday at 14:00pm)
2. Saturday Daily templestay (Every Saturday at 14:00pm)
3. Daily templestay on Weekdays (program with more than 10 people)
4. Group reservation is required to make a pre-arrangement at the temple.
5. 2hours templestay For a short span of time,you are able to experience simple Korean Buddhism monks' life throughout the 1700-years old Korean Buddhism culture
(※This program does not include meals.)
[Reservations can be made with at least five people.Also, time changeable.
And, required to make an advance reservation]
1. Myogaksa website : www.myogaksa.net → click "English"→ click "Reservation"
2. Templestay's website : → click here
3. E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Contact : +82 2 763 3109 / 02) 763-3109
- 2days 1night : Toiletries, a pair of socks(Needed for the program.), a water bottle,
personal belongings (e.g. a pajama)
- Daily templestay : a pair of socks(Needed for the program.)
- 2days 1night : Dinner, breakfast, bedding, uniform, towel, soap, shampoo, body shampoo, toothpaste,
- Daily templestay : uniform, Dinner for Saturday daily, Lunch for Weekday daily
Our schedule changes based on weather conditions or other circumstances. (e.g. Season)