1. 2days 1night templestay (Every Saturday at 14:00pm)
2. Saturday Daily templestay (Every Saturday at 14:00pm)
3. Daily templestay on Weekdays
4. Templestay for relax (available 1night to 10nights/ Required to contact by e-mail or call in advance)
5. Group reservation is required to make a pre-arrangement at the temple.
1. Myogaksa website : www.myogaksa.net → click "English"→ click "Reservation"
2. Templestay's website : http://eng.templestay.com - google "myogaksa"
3. E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Contact : +82 2 763 3109 / 02) 763-3109
- before 3days : 50% refund
- before 2days : 30% refund
- before 1days : 20% refund
- The day : Be not refundable
- 2days 1night : Toiletries, a pair of socks, a water bottle, personal belongings (e.g. a pajama),
comfortable shoes (easily take on and off your shoes)
- Daily templestay : a pair of socks, comfortable shoes (easily wear on and off your shoes)
- 2days 1night : Dinner, breakfast, bedding, uniform(vest, pants), towel, soap, shampoo, conditioner,
body shampoo, toothpaste, hair dryer
- Daily templestay : uniform(vest, pants), Dinner for Saturday daily, Lunch for Weekday daily
Open for all those wanting to experience traditional Korean Buddhism culture.